SUMMER CAMP 2019 DESCRIPTION
To enroll in summer camp, please download the enrollment form and return to Miss Holly
SUMMER CAMP ENROLLMENT FORM
Enrollment Paperwork :
Student Enrollment Procedures: this link contains information on the enrollment process.
1. Harmony Family Preschool Parent Handbook (Please print only page 20, sign, and return to school)
2. Blanket Permission Slip (please print, sign and return to school)
3. Class List Information Sheet (please print, complete and return to school)
4. Department of Early Education & Care Group and School Age Child Enrollment Packet (4 pages): for the newly enrolled
5. Department of Early Education & Care Developmental History : 3 pages, for children newly entering the program, one and done here for the duration of your little ones stay.
6. Harmony's Expectations and Developmental Update : 1 page
7. Medical Consent (This form is necessary ONLY if your child requires medication on site, for instance an epi-pen. This form must be signed by you and your child's doctor with the prescription directions. The prescription kept at school must be labeled and sealed. Harmony will require at least two epi-pens on site.)
8. Pesticide Application Email permission : please print, complete, and return.
9. Doctor's Form: Most pediatricians have their own school forms, detailing your childs immunizations and lead test results. All students and campers must have an up-to-date doctors form in order to participate in class/camp. All children must have had a well visit within a year of enrollment. A list of immunizations is available below.